The traffic flow in Hyderabad is extremely chaotic and, naturally, driving through such traffic conditions can cause much strain and stress. The traffic is very unsystematic and those who have to drive very far, certainly, will experience the strain on their nerves. Keeping this in view Hyderabad Metro Rail (HMR) has been designed and is being introduced in order to ensure that the daily commute of city residents is comfortable and easy.
How will HMR lessen the strain of daily driving?
- One need not drive as one will ride comfortably in the air-conditioned coaches. Naturally, the strain of driving will not be there at all.
- One will bypass other public modes of transport system and, thus, one need not wait hours for the traffic to get cleared.
- Normally, one gets exposed to lot of unwanted noise while travelling, which does make daily commute very stressful. If on e were to ride by HMR then, certainly one will travel in complete solitude and quietness, which will keep your nerves very calm.
- Less bickering s while travelling as the daily commuters will not feel tired or irritated while travelling. The air-conditioned interiors will, certainly, ensure that one is relaxed while travelling and need not shout at another person, simply because he or she has had a bad start in the morning and is finding daily commute a hassle.
- Professionals working in reputed organizations and multi-nationals will feel less strain while travelling by the metro, and will, certainly, be able to be more productive in work. As an employee, he or she will be able to contribute well, and the employer will appreciate his or her performance at work.
Why prefer HMR rather than a personal vehicle?
- Driving a personal vehicle through traffic jams can be tiring.
- One has to concentrate a lot while driving, whereas, in HMR one will have a joyful ride.
- Travel by HMR will be easy on the nerves.
- The air-conditioned coaches are noise and pollution-free, which is why it will be preferred by several commuters, particularly those who have to travel long distance.
So residents of Hyderabad can certainly relax, as soon they will have a “traffic treat” in the form of HMR to arrive with a “bang” in the city in end of 2014. Comfy daily commuting is on the anvil, and certainly, tourists from far and wide would prefer to make a bee-line to the city, as they can avail of a transport system that is dependable and devoid of carbon emissions that can be harmful to one’s health.
Commuters in Hyderabad are getting the best mass transport deal in the form of HMR, which is rapid and will ensure that they reach their destinations on time.