Travel in the city is becoming a tedious affair as urbanization has increased standard of living, leading to an increased of number of personal vehicles on the road. This, in turn, has resulted in too many traffic jams, causing much delay in travel. Local citizens in Hyderabad are in a hurry to reach their destinations as quickly as possible and would prefer to travel in ease and comfort. What is the way out for this? Mass transportation is the preferred option and certainly the arrival of Hyderabad Metro Rail in the near future will resolve many issues.
How will HMR impact as a mass transportation impact city travel?
- Less carbon emissions.
- Daily travel will be easy and comfortable.
- One need not have to wait for hours in traffic jams.
- Less noise during travel.
- Cool atmosphere while travelling as the Metro Rail will be air-conditioned.
- One can reach destinations as quickly as possible.
- One need not have to wait for hours in queues, while waiting for local transport.
Who are in dire need of a mass transportation?
- Professionals working in several multi-nationals and those in other institutions and organizations.
- Women, particularly, those from the rural areas who will like to interact with their urban counterpart.
- Elderly, who need to travel in comfort.
- Businessmen who have to keep up to their appointments.
- Children who need to go to their schools.
- Teenagers who would like to attend to college on time.
- Those who would like to be at the recreation centers as per their schedule.
The world is rapidly changing as new technology is making its foray. Even, in the transport arena, efforts are also on to ensure that there are better transport facilities. Keeping this constantly evolving scenario, the Hyderabad authorities are also extremely keen to ensure that Hyderabad also keeps in pace with its other city counterparts. Naturally, HMR will be most welcomed by all the citizens, as it would ensure that travel is not a tedious process at all.
Why have HMR as a mass transportation at all?
The pollution levels in Hyderabad are causing much health problems to the citizens as many are prone to cardio-vascular diseases, respiratory issues, lung diseases and so forth. The elderly are extremely vulnerable to the noise and pollution and can succumb to such diseases. Children and babies also face health issues as they have to breathe foul air, which can in due course affect their internal organs. In order to calm nerves and become less exposed to pollution levels, HMR would definitely prove to be a boon to local citizens as their travel will be less problematic.